17 May 2015

What stocks do I hold ?


A number of readers asked me what stocks do I hold ? Well, I have dividend stocks and some growth stocks.

Here is a breakdown of stocks which I think has potential.

$800 SUPER
SUPER GROUP
ASCOTT REIT
STARHILL GLOBAL REIT
$REX INTL
Golden Agr*

A couple of days I just got rid of Golden Agriculture at $0.45 just before their announcement. The price dipped because of poor results. I intend to use the proceeds and invest partially into $800 SUPER or any other counters. I am holding onto REX as it is bottoming and once oil recovers, it should rebound.

Super Group is a counter I like although the valuation if a bit on the high. The results were a bit disappointing and the price dropped from $1.50 to $1.265 within 4 days. Nevertheless, I find that this counter do have it's potential, it also gives dividend.


No comments:

Amazon Deals